Saturday, May 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On Christian's main blog, I am putting many of his pictures and videos along with his letters. This blog is devoted to all of his pictures and those videos that aren't on his main blog. This site will have very little commentary; however, feel free to leave comments.
Kylee was looking at the pictures and vidoes with me and she said 'They do a lot of playing. Do they ever work?'. lol
ReplyDeleteWhen I saw the pictures, I wondered the same thing - when I was in the MTC it was work work work, I am sure we had a p-day; however, I think we were so dedicated that we just worked right through them, do laundry, go to the temple - back to working on the language.
ReplyDeleteWell, I figured that it was only the sisters that worked through p-day. It is nice to know there were some mature elders! lol
ReplyDeleteI just knew that the language was going to kick my butt if I didn't work hard to learn it.
ReplyDelete